Project panel not showing up

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

Hi All

After upgrading Jira to 4.1 (I know it is unsupported but it is an intermediary step to 5.X) my project panel on the default dashboard is not showing up (has a pink background) with an error message

http://XX.xx.xx.xx:8080/rest/gadget/1.0/project/generate?_=13622432432424&projectsOrCategories=allprojects&showStats=false.

How can i fix this?

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

The issue was with one of the project lead who was unassignable and hence it was not loading up. I went into the project and re-assigned the project lead and it worked.

Rahul

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2013

Please try to delete the gadget from your dashboard and insert this gadget again.

I hope that it will start to work again!

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2013

thANKS for your comment mathias but i managed to solve it

rahul

Suggest an answer