Project import failed because there are wrong values in due date field

Vas András September 17, 2013

Is it possible to modify the value of the due date field of specific issues in a project? For example I found '0009.07.02' value in a due date field at the source JIRA instance and the import failed in a new JIRA instance when I performed a project import from a backup file. How can I fix the problem easily?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hi Vas

You can open the xml file and directly modify the date to the current date type you are using in the JIRA instance you are importing the project.

After that try to import it again. Probably the date was already set wrong in the previous JIRA instance.

Hope it helps.

Ricardo Carracedo.

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hey Vas,

Just in case you are not sure what is the value to be modified directly from the entities.xml, perhaps you can provide us with the error message you are getting during the import?

That will help to give us a better idea on what's going on on your side.

Vas András September 17, 2013

][priority,3][timeestimate,14400][duedate,0009-07-02 00:00:00.0][timeoriginalestimate,14400][watches,0][key,JUTI-4521] (SQL Exception while setting value: (Only dates between January 1, 1753 and December 31, 9999 are accepted.))

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.singleInsert(GenericDAO.java:136)

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.insert(GenericDAO.java:101)

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericHelperDAO.create(GenericHelperDAO.java:64)

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:487)

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:467)

at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue.create(GenericValue.java:98)

at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.createValue(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:374)

... 15 more

Suggest an answer