Project import failed because of sla field

HP June 21, 2015

Hi everyone,

I have all my project configuration setup in the serverB. And I did the backup from serverA.

During the restoration, it passed few steps, and then throw the error per attached screenshot, import.png

I checked those field in serverB, it is already there (been configured). Understood that those are Active objects data from support.

Did anyone face the same issue and any way to fix this? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2015

Hi, Hool.

This is a limitation of JIRA, and a suggestion to improve this is being tracked on:

The project import should work nonetheless even though those fields won't be imported. As for workarounds, from what I saw they all rely on some development. Still, you should be able to find some more information regarding this on the comments of the suggestion. smile

Cheers,
Matheus 

HP June 26, 2015

Hi Matheus, thanks for the link, I am watching the link for the upgrade.

For your statement "The project import should work nonetheless even though those fields won't be imported." , could you advise how to do that? This is because there is no Next button for me to proceed to the next import step. (it only show, Previous, Refresh Validations and Cancel option)

Thanks!

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2015

That is probably because of the required user mentioned on the screenshot you attached :)

HP July 5, 2015

Thank you. I managed to solve it by manually removing the field from the backup file, save it and import again. Thanks!

Suggest an answer