Project admin can't change workflow scheme

Becky Grinnell October 25, 2017

As the System Admin I can access all projects to manage the administration without being a user on the project. I can't find on the new screens where I access the project admin screen to see all projects except for those where I am also a users.   

Is the only way to access is to switch back to the old view?

1 answer

0 votes
Lenard Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Hi Becky,

Yes, it is true that the System Admin can manage project administration without being a user on the project.

However, I'm unsure which screen you are referring to. Are you referring to this project administration page below?

image.png

Kind regards,
Lenard

Becky Grinnell November 15, 2017

Yes, that screen. When using the new JIRA front-end, I can't find that screen.  I've gone back to the old view now but I don't know how long that will be available. 

Lenard Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Could you provide me with a screenshot of your Global Permission UI (g+g global permissions). 

image.png

It could be that you do not have administrator rights.

Regards,

Lenard

Becky Grinnell November 15, 2017

image.png

Lenard Lee
Atlassian Team
November 15, 2017

Odd...

What do you see after clicking on the Cog button?

image.png

Suggest an answer