Project activity streams shows another projects FishEye changes

cicik cicindol August 11, 2012

Hi,

I have Jira 5.x and FishEye+Crucible 2.7.15 with one big SVN repository for all projects, each project has own path and Crucible project. Activity stream in each Jira project shows changes for all projects, not only for actual project(Jira activity shows correctly). Can I somehow configure system to show only changes for actual project(path)?

Thanks

4 answers

0 votes
Wouter de Vries January 20, 2014

I have the same problem with Jira 6.1.3 and FishEye 3.2.0.

There are three places commits show up:

1. Source tab
  2. Project activity stream
  3. Activity stream widget with filter set to project 'A'

For all projects except one all are the same and show the most recent activity. For one project stream 1 is okay, stream 2 is out of date and stream 3 shows activity from other projects as well.

0 votes
cicik cicindol September 18, 2012

Have someone solved this problem, please?

0 votes
David Morse August 15, 2012

We have the exact same problem at our work. We are testing to see if the application links have any effect

0 votes
Douglas Fabretti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

Hi Cicik.

You can add a Repository Path on JIRA Project, that way the Source tab will only show information related to the configured Path:

• <tt>Administration</tt> - Select the <tt>Project</tt> you want to modify - On the <tt>Settings</tt> part choose <tt>Repository Path: Select</tt> - Insert the Path that the JIRA Project is supposed to access.
  • Click on <tt>Plugins</tt> tab and choose the <tt>Fisheye Configuration</tt> - <tt>Edit</tt> - Set to ON the following Options: <tt>Disable for unmapped JIRA Projects</tt> and <tt>Force Project Mappings</tt> - and after click on <tt>Update</tt>

Test that configuration on one single JIRA Project and please let me know if the result is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

cicik cicindol August 14, 2012

Thanks for answer,

but Source tab is OK(I already have that configuration). Activity stream in each Jira project shows changes(from FishEye) for all projects, not only for actual project(Jira activity shows correctly).

Suggest an answer