Project Issue missing from Jira Agile Board

Ronald Marion February 27, 2014

We've got one issue (a Functional Requirement) that we can search for and display within Jira. However, this issue does not show up on the Jira Agile Board for this Project, even after clearing all filters. Also, when you click the "View on board" link in Jira, the system displays a message that this issue does not appear on any Boards.

How might this have happened and how tdo I get the issue back on the board and into our backlog?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014

There might be one of these reasons given in the docs -

An issue will only be visible in Plan mode if:

• the issue is not a Sub-Task;
  • the issue's status maps to one of the board's columns (but not the 'Done' column);and
  • there is at least a status being mapped to the right most column. Eg. If you have the columns To Do, In Progress, and Done, ensure that you have a status mapped toIn Progress at least. If you map all the statuses to the first column (To Do), you will not be able to see any issues in the Backlog.
1 vote
Sergio February 27, 2014

There are some possible reasons for that. Have a look to this and let us know.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

Thanks.

skorzinetzki January 26, 2015

Thanks, I managed to get this working. I think it was a combination of unhiding hidden fields and reindexing.

Suggest an answer