Project Issue missing from Jira Agile Board

We've got one issue (a Functional Requirement) that we can search for and display within Jira. However, this issue does not show up on the Jira Agile Board for this Project, even after clearing all filters. Also, when you click the "View on board" link in Jira, the system displays a message that this issue does not appear on any Boards.

How might this have happened and how tdo I get the issue back on the board and into our backlog?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Feb 27, 2014

There might be one of these reasons given in the docs -

An issue will only be visible in Plan mode if:

• the issue is not a Sub-Task;
  • the issue's status maps to one of the board's columns (but not the 'Done' column);and
  • there is at least a status being mapped to the right most column. Eg. If you have the columns To Do, In Progress, and Done, ensure that you have a status mapped toIn Progress at least. If you map all the statuses to the first column (To Do), you will not be able to see any issues in the Backlog.

There are some possible reasons for that. Have a look to this and let us know.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

Thanks.

Thanks, I managed to get this working. I think it was a combination of unhiding hidden fields and reindexing.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

533 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you