Project Group user log?

Deleted user May 9, 2016

I need to know when a user was added to a project role, and by whom if possible.  Is this something in the log files or can I query it in the database?

thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2016

Well, there's no "project group" concept in JIRA, so I assume you just mean "groups".

Group changes are not logged by default, so you won't find anything really.  But if you turn on the Admin Audit Log, you'll begin to capture group changes, so you'll be able to look in there for it from then on.

Deleted user May 9, 2016

we're currently on 5.0.4 and it doesn't look like this may be an option to the level I'm looking for.  Thankfully we're on our upgrade path now.

And you're right, I meant "project role".

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2016

Ah, true, the audit log is an adaptation of an add-on that was written for JIRA 4, and is only included in 6.something and above (I want to say 6.1, but don't quote me!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events