The project gadget on the dashboard only shows __MSG_gadget.project.title__ in header and
gadget.project.title.lead in body.
I found out, that this gadget does not stop loading. I've tried to recreate it, but without success.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Ok, great. I asked because there's a few gadgets around that could get called "project gadget". This is the built-in Atlassian standard one, which rules out my first thought (a client had something similar with an add-on "project gadget", needed a later version of the add-on)
As the gadget is taking ages to load, could you tell us if you have loads of projects? Just a rough idea of the number is fine - 5, 50, 500, 5000 etc? I seem to remember that this gadget can struggle in large installations with loads of projects.
Could you test what happens if you add another copy of the gadget to the board, and also show us the configuration of the new one?
Finally, one other thing I seem to remember breaking this sometimes - do you have any project leads that are no longer with you and have been deleted? If you do, can you swap the leads of the project to someone with an active account and try it again?
3 projects is the number I was looking for.
The config of the gadget is fine, but I notice it's not loading any of the labels as well as the title.
Is it just this one gadget that is failing, or are any others showing labels instead of text?
As a quick test, could you try swapping your personal language selection in your profile to English (I'm assuming it's currently German). Do the English labels come out?
Hello, i've deleted the plugin cache and restarted JIRA as recommendet. But nothing changed.
And the only message i can find in logs is this one:
21-Mar-2016 15:24:36.641 WARNING [ajp-nio-8009-exec-11] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI https://jira.joyn-it.at/rest/gadget/1.0/project/generate?projectsOrCategories=allprojects&showStats=false&_=1458570254903, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
Generally the same answer - quite likely that your JIRA can't talk to itself. Work through all the follow up questions (that people above have not bothered to respond to, hopefully because the question has lead them to see where the problem is, and hence fixed it)
I had the same issue. I figured out that it was caused by accessing JIRA by a URL which is not set as BASE URL internally. (For myself just the port was different.) When I changed the accessing URL to mach the Base URL the problem did not occur any longer.
Maybe this helps someone in the future.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs