Profields tab in project always empty

d3bgger January 30, 2014

hello

we've just installed profields, configured scheme with fields and assigned to project. (Permissions to all)

In project screen, profields tab is shown always empty! I can edit the fields, and insert values, but when i save the tab is still empty! no field is shown!

in admin mode, in profields tab in project, the table list of fields is shown, but with "none" in view and edit! Why is that? (in field manager the view and edit columns have the "All" value)

also there is no option for required field in scheme configuration. Only delete.

Is there sth wrong with the install in general? Is a restart needed?

This is a very helpfull plugin, but right now is useless because of this!

(jira v5.2)

thanks in advance

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
d3bgger January 30, 2014

i found it! there was a js error that the plugin "teamlead calendar" produces when changing tabs.

i uninstalled this plugin, and now works ok!

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2014

Ah ok, thank you anyway.

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2014

Hi Nick,

Could you please send us the js error details, if you still have it, in order to investigate the problem?

We want to discard a problem with global variables or methods.

Regards

d3bgger February 3, 2014

TypeError: tabToCompare is null (when changing tabs)

the same error as described here:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/256321/error-quickcreateissue-when-custom-project-tabpanel-added?page=1#comment-257255

but it wasn't profields that caused it, as i already mentioned!

thanks

Suggest an answer