Profields for JIRA server to cloud

Darcy Carrie September 23, 2019

When using Profields for Jira Server and migrating to cloud will all the data be migrated automatically or does this involve any manual processes?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2019

You're probably best contacting the App author.  I haven't done a migration with ProFields yet.

Darcy Carrie September 24, 2019

From the vendor:

Unfortunately, there is no way of migrating the data from Profields Server to Profields Cloud at this very moment. We have the idea of creating a tool that would help Users migrate from one to another, but our focus is on some other features and tools right now.

Like Brian Hill likes this
chuck.vanderwist June 8, 2021

Hi @Darcy Carrie , just curious if you have any update on this tool?

Darcy Carrie June 8, 2021

Hi Chuck,

Unfortunately my above response (from the vendor) was the last knowledge received.

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hi @chuck.vanderwistand @Darcy Carrie 

My name is Leo Díaz and I am Head of Product of DEISER.

Just to inform you we are already building an integration with JCMA (Jira Cloud Migration Assistant) and we are working towards releasing the version on October that will consider the following information:

1. Fields
  2. Layouts
  3. Current project fields values

Please let me know if there is any additional functionality you will miss in Cloud.

Cheers,

Leo

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer