Problems with Behaviour (Scriptrunner)

Nikolay September 28, 2022

Hello. Is it possible to make a behaviour, where based on the Jql filter, it will be determined whether there is an entity that occurs once in a custom field of the “issuepicker” type in existing tasks, and then change another field?

I mean logic: there is a situation when you want to creat issue with special custom field issuepicker “A” that has issue “B” inside (you chose it)

than behaviour works like:

“Jql filter” - “finding  previous tasks in project with a custom field issuepicker “A” with one issue “B” inside (every time it can be different issue “B”, but this is can only be chosen once in all tasks)” - “blocking possibility to choose “1” in custom field “C” in the same issue (list type field)”

I know it was difficult to explain, sorry for that 

1 answer

0 votes
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

Let me see if I understand...

You are trying to have an issue picker field where the list of issues to pick from is diminished each time a ticket is created that links to one of those issues.

Let's say you have 5 issues that match the JQL to pick from:

AA-1, AA-2, AA-3, AA-4, AA-5

If I create and issue and pick AA-1, the next time I create an issue, AA-1 should not be available in the pick list.

Is that correct?

Suggest an answer