Problems starting a new Jira plug in

Adomas Liutkus November 30, 2017

I have been following these two guides and I've been having difficulties with the atlas-run step, no matter what I do it doesn't start the needed plugins. Any help would be appreciated.

https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/getting-started/set-up-the-atlassian-plugin-sdk-and-build-a-project/install-the-atlassian-sdk-on-a-windows-system

https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/getting-started/set-up-the-atlassian-plugin-sdk-and-build-a-project/create-a-helloworld-plugin-project

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000212 EndHTML:000009982 StartFragment:000007604 EndFragment:000009844 StartSelection:000007604 EndSelection:000009830 SourceURL:http://adomasl-lenovo:2990/jira/secure/errors.jsp JIRA access problem

System plugins failed to start: We haven't been able to start all the required system plugins

We couldn't start the following plugins:

• JIRA Projects Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin)
  • Atlassian OAuth Consumer Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.consumer)
  • Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - OAuth Service Provider SPI (com.atlassian.jira.oauth.serviceprovider)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
  • Applinks - Plugin - Core (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin)
  • Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
  • Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
  • Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
  • Atlassian Plugins - JavaScript libraries (com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - File viewer plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-fileviewer-plugin)
  • Atlassian Pretty URLs Plugin (com.atlassian.prettyurls.atlassian-pretty-urls-plugin)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
  • Atlassian OAuth Admin Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.admin)
  • Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
  • Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
  • atlassian-servlet-plugin (com.atlassian.web.atlassian-servlet-plugin)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Look And Feel Logo Upload Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)
  • Gadget Spec Publisher Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - OAuth Consumer SPI (com.atlassian.jira.oauth.consumer)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - SAL Plugin (com.atlassian.sal.jira)
  • Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2017

Hello Adomas! 

Could you run: 

atlas-mvn clean

atlas-mvn package

If it works good. let's try again atlas-run

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

Adomas Liutkus November 30, 2017

Ran both of them successfully, unfortunately no effect :(

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2017

Okay, after commant atlas-mvn clean, your targer page has been purged. Could you double check it using explorer? 

And Could you clarify for which product  do you develop plugin?

Because I have reproduce, if I using some agile plugin functionality and then execure atlas-run. I got the same error.

Please, use this doc to set needfull product 

https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/advanced-topics/configure-amps-to-run-jira-core-with-additional-applications-installed

Adomas Liutkus December 1, 2017

Stupidly I didn't notice my Java being the latest version (9) So I checked and it isn't supported. After reinstalling with the correct java version everything worked. Thank you regardless!

Prabhakar Kanchu October 29, 2018

i have installed my custom plug-in , but i am not able to see in the service desk incident page

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this

Suggest an answer