Problems accessing Knowledge Base from Service Desk

Joan Andreu Juan Torrens December 5, 2014

Hello,

I wanted to test JIRA SD with Knowledge Base which I think it can be useful for my company.

I asked for a JIRA Service Desk Cloud test licence and a Confluence Cloud test licence.

One is fogaibaproves.atlassian.net (JIRA) and the other one is fogaibaconfluence.atlassian.net (Confluence).

I have managed to link to a Knowledge Base from the Service Desk, but when I am creating a KB article I get a "no permission" message. I have to say that my user in JIRA Service Desk and in Confluence are called the same and have the same password, but I guess it is not the same user for the two applications.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joan Andreu Juan Torrens December 8, 2014

I have solved it by reviweing the app link on both sides.

Thank you!

2 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2014

Joan, have you confirmed that your Confluence user has the proper space permissions to create content? You will need to have the create permission in order to make new articles. Also, please check out the following:

0 votes
Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2014

Joan, please review the KB Knowldge Database Confluence of your JSD space permission, You must associate the permission create page.

Suggest an answer