Problem with creating a sub-task script in a workflow post function ?

Katarzyna Kielbasa September 8, 2015

Hi,

I have  aproblem on my live instance of JIRA (on UAT it is working good).

My JIRA version is 6.3.1 and I am using  ScriptRunner 3.0.10.

When I want to add workflow script postfunction: create a sub-task there is now option to configure it.

Instead of having this screen:

PRE.PNG

I have this:

POST.PNG

Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Kasia

2 answers

0 votes
Katarzyna Kielbasa September 8, 2015

Thanks Jamie,

Yes, It looks like java script error:

POST http://10.119.4.132:8080/jira/rest/scriptrunner/latest/canned/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CreateSubTask/params 500 (Internal Server Error)d.support.ajax.d.ajaxTransport.a.send @ batch.js?locale=en-US:167d.extend.ajax @ batch.js?locale=en-US:161r @ scriptrunner.js:15ScriptRunner.Base.jQuery.ajax.success @ scriptrunner.js:17d.Callbacks.j @ batch.js?locale=en-US:30d.Callbacks.o.fireWith @ batch.js?locale=en-US:32c @ batch.js?locale=en-US:156d.support.ajax.d.ajaxTransport.a.send.b @ batch.js?locale=en-US:168

But how can I fix it?

Upgrade a plugin?

We are using the same version on UAT and theer it is working good..

Thanks,

Kasia

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

So it's saying there is a server error - can you check the logs when you hit that page: <jira-home>/log/atlassian-jira.log ? cheers, jamie

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Can you click F12 and check for javascript errors in the browser console... certain issues like that could cause this. Also check for server logs. If you are on jira 6.3 you may as well use the latest version... 3.1.4 (I think) if you don't want to pay, 4.0.1 otherwise.

Suggest an answer