Problem with commenting issues in specify project

Krzysztof Borek January 8, 2013

Hello, I have problem with commenting issues in one project. I checked out permissions, and it seems be right, but when i open any issue there isn't comment / add comment botton.

In documentation I found nothing that could help me.

Please give me some advice, couse commenting possibility is very important in this project.

Best Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

To add comments to an issue, i.e. to see the Comment button, you must have both of the following permissions for the issue's relevant project:

Please also look at this URL

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Commenting+on+an+Issue

Rahul

Krzysztof Borek January 8, 2013

Hi, I tried that, and for 100% i have set that options correctly. Any other ideas?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Can you tell how have you verified this in the permission? Is it a direct permission or via group or via role?

Can you add yourself explicitly to the permission scheme and check it?

Krzysztof Borek January 9, 2013

The same permissions scheme is used in two others projects and there is working correctly. I tried to assigne me to all project rols, and i have admin rights in Jira. I'm project leader too.

I never had this kind of problem before.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Have you customized anything in the instance using javascripts in the announcment banner or in custom field descriptions?

Krzysztof Borek January 13, 2013

There was dependency in project roles...

THX for yours help.

Suggest an answer