Problem with bitbucket

Tanguy Lambert April 2, 2013

Hello,

I am new on JIRA on demand.

I have received an email after my subscription to join the team create with my Company JIRA Name.

But, instead of clicking on this link I have made a mistake an create another bitbucket account .......

Now, this link don't work anymore.

How can i resend this invitation to join my bitbucket team ?

Thanks for your help

1 answer

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2013

Greetings!

When you signed up for OnDemand, you were sent two emails. One from OnDemand, and one from Bitbucket. The one from Bitbucket contained a link for you to take control of a new Team on Bitbucket with the same name as your Atlassian OnDemand instance. This email was sent to the email address that setup the account.

If you find that invitation link, you will be able to complete signing-up for your Bitbucket account (separate from your JIRA account) and take administrative control of the team we created for you.

Once you complete this, you will be all setup.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

taras_klish October 20, 2013

Hi, I have similar problem - I have not received an invitation email when added Bitbucket to existing Jira OnDemand instance.

Is there any way to re-send this invitation to get an access to admin rights of Bitbucket team?

Cheers,
Taras

Suggest an answer