Problem with attachment

Michael Louie Ancheta October 24, 2013

Hi Support,

I am having a trouble when attaching the screenshot using JIRA. It goes to the Oracle site. I already installed the latest version of the Java but still pointing to Oracle. I tried all the web browser but still no good.

Can you please assist in checking this issue. Please find the screenshot below.

Thanks in advance.

Michael A.

Hyperwallet Systems Inc.

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Louie Ancheta October 25, 2013

Hi JIRA Support,

Unfortunately the plug in you provided is not working on JIRA version 4.4.3 do you have the available plug in for that version ? We are using version 4.4.3

Thanks

Michael A.

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2013

A workaround - although an extra step - is to take your screenshot locally on your system (some tips for that are here in the main attaching a screenshot doc), then attach it using the regular attachment functionality.

There's also a plugin that doesn't depend on Java, if you have access to your administration and are willing to enable it.

As for solving the problem locally, there's a knowledge base article that might help.

Beyond that, I'm not sure: there's likely a different factor involved -- I'd guess some kind of security in place -- given your comment that you already installed Java and it's not working on any browser. Let me know what you did to install Java.

Michael Louie Ancheta October 25, 2013

Hi JIRA Support,

Unfortunately the plug in you provided is not working on JIRA version 4.4.3 do you have the available plug in for that version ? We are using version 4.4.3

Thanks

Michael A.

Suggest an answer