Problem with adding Additional Fields to JIra Timesheet Reports

Robert Pepitone November 4, 2013

I'm trying to configure my Timesheet report to show an additional custom field but the dropdown only contains 1 field. Where are the rest of the fields? My underlying query contains the fields I wish to see in my Timesheet report but they are not available from the Timesheet Configuratiion page.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the plug in with no luck

I'm using Plug-in version 2.62 and Jira version 6.0

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

Hi Robert,

Weired, but what do you mean by 'my underlying query'? Would you please share screenshot to make sure we are on the same plate also?

Thank you.

1 vote
Robert Pepitone November 5, 2013

Hi. This has been figured out:

I thought that by adding columns to my timesheet filter (Show summary for project or filter) I would be able to choose those columns from the Additional Fields drop down and then see them on my timesheet report. This was not the case. I had to go to Timesheet Plugin Configuration and choose the desired column from the Group by Fields drop down. Once the fields were chosen in the drop down I was able to go back to the gadget configuration and choose these fields from the Additional fields drop down.

Thanks.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

Great, thank you for clarifying.

Suggest an answer