Problem with Gantt-Chart for JIRA.

Luca Bellomi August 26, 2015

Good evening,
since the last update of the plugin Gantt-Char, opening it from the "structure | Gantt-Char" menu, it appears an error as shown in the attached image.

Cattura.PNG

I've also mapped the custom fields for the screen as required and as shown in the second image.
Cattura2.PNG
Thanks in advance for your help.
Luca Bellomi

1 answer

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2015

Please download Gantt-Chart v3.2.3 from my server having fixed that issue: http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.3-JIRA6_2015-08-27T09-59-30Z.jar.

Kind regards,

Frank

If you have any question, please use the standard procedure to launch a support request by clicking on the menu item "Support Request" within the question menu on the top of any Gantt diagram. Using that way, an issue will be created automatically within my JIRA and you will get an account if not already available. Beside this, necessary information are pre-filled into the related email like your used version etc.

Suggest an answer