Problem with Agile afterupgrading Jira

Hal Mirsky June 20, 2014

Agile no longer works after upgrading Jira from 4.4.1 to 4.4.5 (doing this as a step towards upgrading to Jira 6).

In Issues->Search I see my project names and can run a search. On the results, no issue keys are shown. THe other fields (Assignee, Summary, etc) look correct. If I select the summary text I get an error "Project Does Not Exist"

What should I do!?

Thank you,

Hal

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2014

Have you checked that the Agile plugin is showing as fully enabled? Check all the modules are enabled (I had an off one where it tried to upgrade, worked, but disabled modules - ended up restarting it, and then re-enabling the modules and it all worked fine afterwards)

Could you try quickly restarting it and then re-indexing in full?

0 votes
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2014

Hi Hai,

In addition to Nic's suggestions, please make sure you are running a JIRA Agile version which is compatible with your JIRA version.

You may check the compatibility list on the link below

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

After updating JIRA Agile to the latest version compatible with JIRA 4.4.5, I would recommend you to restart JIRA (to clear the plugins cache) and perform a full re-index.

Cheers,

Danilo

Suggest an answer