Problem when working Test Session

I'm using Capture 2.8 on a project. A test session is created, however, several key features are not working, it prevents my from using test session in my project, the critical errors I'm seeing

1. Browser test session. None of test session is displayed with filtering options sets to all
    Capture.JPG
  2. "Invite" and "More Actions" button on view session page doesn't work, nothing shows up with clicking these two buttons, all buttons are directed to https://jira.xxxx/ViewSession.jspa?testSessionId=xxxxCapture2.JPG

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Jenny Jin,

I've quickly checked and see no issues with test sessions. Could you tell what browser are you using, I see no issues in Chrome and Internet Explorer with JIRA 6.3.1 and JIRA Capture 2.8.4. What happens when you click 'Reset Filters'?

In order to get a reply faster, it's better to contact Atlassian Support directly, while JIRA Capture issue tracker is the best for reporting issues.

Thanks!

--

Cheers,

Ignat.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

86 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you