Problem w/JIRA Filter

I've got a filter on data that is still not showing all cases that fit the criteria.  The filter is a custom field that has been changed over time.  It lists all the possible software that we support, and the customer is to select one radio button.  Some time back we changed the list.  The record in question has one of the current values, but it is still being filtered out.  Even if I select all of the options, it does not show.  However, if I remove the restriction altogether, the records show up.

Can you help me identify what's going on with the filter or how the back end database may be storing the data.  It could be that the back end data is numeric and the new values in our radio buttons don't include that number any more.  Can you help us clean the data?

1 answer

1 votes

Hi David,

Did you try to edit your JQL query?

When did you change the options?

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,781 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot