Problem sharing a dashboard with gadget

Marc Vander Jeught March 12, 2014

Other users can use the gadget and related filter but when a new colleague tries to use this gadget he gets following error

· The selected filter filter-13610 has an error: A value with ID '10429' does not exist for the field 'project'..

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

It is not a matter of rights I made sure he has the same access as the other users.

Can anybody help me? I'm clueless...

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2014

Normally you get this error if one of the projects referenced by the filter is not accessible by the user. JIRA converts the project name to the id of the project (to protect project information). You could try "project=10429" as a JQL search to see which project this is.

Marc Vander Jeught March 13, 2014

Hi Henning

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

You are right! 10429 is another project used by the filter which I had not noticed. I granted the userthe necessary to this project and now his gadget works fine.

Kind regards,

Suggest an answer