Problem installing JIRA Suite plugin

Daryl Coston February 11, 2013

I installed the JIRA Suite Utilities 1.3.4 plugin on two servers and I'm getting the following error when I attempt to enable the plugin. Please help with this issue.

This plugin failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Please refer to the logs for more information

3 answers

0 votes
Daryl Coston February 13, 2013

Vishnu, unfortunately I can not send you our log information due to our security policy. I have looked at the logs and I'm seeing to some information like DelegatingPluginFilter.java:74, SecurityFilter.java:234, ApplicationFilterChain.java:235. I'm not sure what this means but we are currently running java 1.6.0_31

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2013

Do you see anything helpful in the logs ?

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2013

Good morning,

I did a quick check on the JIRA Suite Utilities plugin details in the Atlassian Marketplace, and I see that the plugin version 1.3.4 is made compatible with JIRA 5.1 and above. Since this is the case, may I know what is the current JIRA version that you are currently running on? If you are running on JIRA prior to 5.1, then can you please downgrade the plugin version and see if it helps?

Cheers.

Daryl Coston February 13, 2013

Ahmad we are running JIRA 5.1.3

Suggest an answer