Problem in sprint

kA May 29, 2014

Hi Friends,

I have some issues in my sprint, Please find the details below.

I have the Sprint and named as "sprint 16" which is going to completed and we are just plan for the "sprint 17". Then the "sprint 16" completed at the end date and that "sprint 17" started by someone, We don't know whether it is started by automatically or started by some one. How can i find that one.

Also, Now i can able to view the another sprint in the same name(sprint 17) in my agile board.

Whether it is possible to create the sprint in same name.

Please update your thoughts,

Thanks,

Karthik A.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2014

Dear Karthik,

The sprints are not being started automatically, unless you specify a "Start Date".

Sprints are being distinguised bu ID's so from my own opinion it is possible to have two Sprint 17 on the same board.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Monique

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2014

Unless you've automated it, starting and ending a sprint is a human function. Someone with project administration rights in all the projects the board covers deliberately ended 16 and started 17.

I don't think it's actually logged though.

Suggest an answer