Problem in jira integrate with bamboo

bsarkar January 16, 2013

I am trying to integrate bamboo with jira.

Both jira and bamboo are running in "HTTPS" protocol.

I already import jira certificate in bamboo and bamboo certificate in jira using java "keytool" command.

In jira I am trying to add application,

after putting bamboo url and click next in step two I am getting error in "Reciprocal link URL"

plaese help its urgent.

3 answers

2 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013
  • Can you access https://jira.sath.com from within the JIRA server ? Open a brower and check or use wget in JIRA Server and confirm
  • Are there cerificate warnings for jira.sath.com? Are they self-signed ones? If yes, get the certificates imported to JIRA key store
bsarkar January 17, 2013

thanks for your reply ,

I used wget in JIRA server. It shows some error "certificate error".

I post the screenshot below. Please check

I need your help. please

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Exactly, which means you have a self-signed certificate. Import the certificate you have used at the Bamboo server into JIRA keystore (.keystore file in the home directory of the user running JIRA)

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services

bsarkar January 17, 2013

thanks again......

Apology I dont understand the last line.

I use wget in JIRA server(where jira installed) and it show the above error. do I need to the certificate in jira?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2013

Did you read the link that I gave?

Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

The comments in the link Renjith V posted also refer (in a more concise fashion) to another common problem. Multiple JAVA installations. If you put the key in a keystore in the wrong java installation it will give you those errors.

0 votes
bsarkar January 16, 2013

in jira log nothing exception/error are there

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

What does the logs of JIRA say?

Suggest an answer