Problem in Seamonkey browser

Hi All,

we have a user of our Jira which uses Seamonkey browser. Not a big deal but when he tries to assign an issue to sy. then the Suggestions part doesn't appear in the assignable users list. So he can assign but the Suggestions disappeared.

Can you please help?

We use Jira 5.1.2

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rumi,

According to the Support Platforms:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Supported+Platforms

JIRA currently is not supporting the Seamonkey browser. It does not mean that it won't work at all, it just mean that it have not yet been fully tested on the said browser. We recommend to use the browser that is supported in the Supported Platforms page.

Regards,

Zul

This widget could not be displayed.

That's going to be quite hard to fix, as it's probably more likely to be a problem in Seamonkey than Jira. I'd check that popups are fully allowed and that your user hasn't got any javascripty tricks locally first.

You might want to post the version of Seamonkey here to see if anyone is familiar with it.

Of course, even if you find something, bear in mind that it's not officially supported. (Not that this should stop you reporting it as a bug, just don't expect any fix if it's Seamonkey specific)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

106 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you