Problem after update

Tom Vermeulen May 12, 2014
How can I fix this problem?
Didn't find any configuration service for bundle com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira nor any entities scanning for default AO packages.

7 answers

0 votes

Jira Agile 6.3.13.1

0 votes

JIRA v6.1.4

as a windows service

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

Please provide more information about the system. Are you using JIRA as a windows service or war file in tomcat? Which JIRA version?

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

And the version of JIRA Agile .... ?

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2014

Tom,

The version of JIRA agile that you have installed needs to match with the correct JIRA version it was designed to work with it. You may refer this URL to check which Agile version is the correct one for your JIRA instance.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2014

Could you please provide the logs for our reference?

Tom Vermeulen May 18, 2014

()

Attached you'll find the log files

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Hello Tom,

please provide more information about the problem. Log is uncomplete. Btw, it seems an issue related to JIRA Agile plugin. Please, go to the Add-ons section and verify that JIRA Agile has been upgraded to the latest version.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi, full error message is attached.

I get this error after login, so I can't modify any setting in JIRA

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Hello Tom,

I don't see any attachment. Could you access JIRA Admin -> Add-ons and verify JIRA Agile version installed?

Regards,

Fabio

I cannot access the admin section, after the login I get an error page

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2014

hmmm, this could be an issue introduced from the latest JIRA Agile version. In my opinion, you should ask atlassian support on that just raising an issue here https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Regards,

Fabio

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2014

Please specify the error message and the JIRA version you're updating from.

Suggest an answer