Private dashboards

Mohant November 1, 2012

Are there any way list of private dashboards?

Moreover, is it possible add system dashboard to user favorite dashboard?

After upgrade 3.13 to 4 dasboard gadgets does not work,

therefore user gets errors at dashboards. Is there any sollution for this?

Error loading gadget from /invalid/legacy/portlet/Please_remove_this_gadget_from_your_dashboard!: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.GadgetException: Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 404

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohant November 7, 2012

we created all dashboards with gadget.

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2012

1. You can list your own private dashboard by going to Dashboard > Manage Dashboard > Search and live the search box blank. You won't be seeing others private dashboard though, as it is private for a reason.

2. It is not possible to automatically favourite the System Dashboard. However, every user that do not have any other dashboard configured, then the System Dashboard will automatically be favourited by that user.

3. It is best if you could raise the problem to support.atlassian.com

Alan Stephenson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2015

I am curious about this topic. I understand a private dashboard is private. However, as a JIRA administrator I should have the ability to see ANY dashboard regardless. Reason? What if someone who left has a specific dashboard? That dashboard can't be re-created to someone else or owner changed because there is no way to get the info. I suspect there is a way to do this on the back end. But it would be useful to clear bogus and unused dashboards from users who no longer are part of the instance.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer