Priority-category visible to the customer portal?

Paul Stuebing August 22, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the customer portal

Hi, is it possible to make the priority-category of tickets visible to the customer in the customer portal?

2 answers

1 vote
Paul Stuebing August 23, 2016

Hi Yuting, thank you for your quick response. I found the configuration thanks to your path. To be more specific with my initial question: is it possible to have the priority of each ticket shown as a column in the customer portal? Basically, just as it is configurable in the queues...

Best,
Paul
Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2016

Sorry for misunderstanding your questions, unfortunately there is no way for you to configure columns of tickets lists on the customer portal as queue does, you can raise a improvement suggestions and we many consider add the functionality if there are enough votes.

Stefan Czogalla December 4, 2016

Hi Paul,

very good point - we would like to do the same! - Do you have a ticket number to share so i can vote for it? Will do this immediately as it is crucial to improve customer satisfaction.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

0 votes
Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2016

Yes. you can configure the fields you want to show on the customer portal from project settings-> Request Types->Edit Fields for the request type you want to show priority.

image2016-8-23 13:9:38.png

Suggest an answer