Priority Scheme

Kristine Orito October 1, 2019

I have created a new Priority scheme and associated it in my Project. My issue was that when I am creating an issue, all priorities are available for selection for my Project, even though some were not included in the associated Priority Scheme. 

1 answer

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

Hey @Kristine Orito

I am going to need some more information to help you.

Can you please screenshot the "priorities" section in the project settings. If the scheme is associated correctly, anything in the list on that page will be displayed and priories not included in that list will not be displayed.

If you could also screenshot the create screen and show us which priorities are showing when they shouldn't be, that would be great!

Kristine Orito October 1, 2019

Hi @Cody Stevens ,

Please see screenshots below. First image is the list of Priorities for the Project.

Project Priorities.PNG

But when I create new issue, other priorities are still available for selection. Same is true in edit screen. Priorities inside the red box are the unwanted ones.

Create Screen Priorities.png

Suggest an answer