Priority Field in Issue Navigator

T June 19, 2012

Can you add the priority field to the issue Navigator? I know not all fields can be added, but that one seems like it would be useful.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012
T June 19, 2012

Hmm. I don't see the System tab under Administration (Only General, Issues, Source, Review). I don't know if I have the proper permissions, but I set up the account. Does the fact that thsi is OnDemand have anything to do with it? Thanks!

T June 19, 2012

Jobin,

First thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

This procedure that you just gave me is what I did originally. But Priority is not in that drop list. So my question here is whether this is not included as a possible column (which would be odd, because it makes sense to see priority in this view) or am I missing a way to add it into the column somewhere.

Thanks again,
Greg

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

Sorry, I gave you the default settings. I have updated the link. try that. It will be under Issues and your issue navigator.

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2012

I am guessing it is already on the navigator columns. Or else you should see it in the drop down. Are you seeing a column titled 'P'? It shows the Priority images with a tooltip when the mouse placed on top of it!

T June 20, 2012

Yeah...shoot...sorry, missed that :(

Thanks for the help!

Best,

Greg

Suggest an answer