Priority Calculation

valeria cruz October 24, 2016

hello! \we are using a custom field to Priority Calculation, using a script to this. we use this option for some time. and now, this custom field doesn't show in my screen view anymore.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2016

which screen view? Unsure why it would have disappeared but I would start by going to the the configure screen view for the screen in question. Verify the field is listed and if not add. You can also use the build in 'where is my field' tool. Example if you are not seeing in the Edit issue screen then in the Edit screen, click on the Configure fields and then Where is my field. It will test for the field and provide you details of what is wrong and what to do to add. If on the View issue screen then under you should find an Add field under the Admin button. Let me know if this help.

valeria cruz October 24, 2016

Hello Jack, the field is in screen view, but without value.

when I create a new issue, the field show complete in my screem create, but in view screen, shows in blanck

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2016

Valeria,

As mentioned above, go to JIRA administration>issues>screens find the view screen and select Configure. Check for the field in the list of fields to display and if not there then at the bottom add the field.

valeria cruz November 8, 2016

hi Jack! the field is in the screens create and view. follow prints

2=5.JPG6.JPG4.JPGCapture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Suggest an answer