Printing or exporting a JIRA report?

Adam Steele July 22, 2012

I've been looking around and haven't had much luck...

Is there any way to print or export a JIRA report? I haven't been able to find one aside from using the browser to print, or a 3rd party program (CutePDF Writer) to export the whole web-page as a PDF.

I've checked out the JIRA PDF View Plugin and it has some nice functions, but it only seems to work based on issue queries. It looks like I might be able to try and recreate the report velocity templates and modify them to print to PDF rather than screen with this plugin, but recreating every report seems impractical for this function.

Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

as you pointed out, it is technically possible to re-implement the JIRA reports as custom templates with the JIRA PDF View Plugin

it may not be the most trivial thing to do, but it is perfectly possible. hint: i would check the source code of the built-in reports and translate them into Groovy scripts that can be used within the templates.

Suggest an answer