Pricing Inquiry - Time to SLA Plugin

karanbagaria August 14, 2016

Hi @Tuncay Senturk [Snapbytes],

Few questions about the pricing:

1) If we purchase your license for 2000 users, the cost is it once off or yearly?

2) If we upgrade to 10000 users, do we just pay the difference in cost?

3) Is the maintenance period only for first year? can we still raise plugin bugs to you after that period?

4) What can we do if we need to request any new feature?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2016

Hi Karan,

Here are my answers.

1) If we purchase your license for 2000 users, the cost is it once off or yearly?

The price is yearly. But the following years the price is halved. For instance for 2000 users, the price is 1400$ and the upcoming years you'll pay only 700$

2) If we upgrade to 10000 users, do we just pay the difference in cost?

Yep, you'll only pay the difference.

3) Is the maintenance period only for first year? can we still raise plugin bugs to you after that period?

You can raise bugs anytime, there's no need to purchase the plugin. We always welcome feedback 

4) What can we do if we need to request any new feature?

Just raise an issue on our tracking system. Many of our features are implemented by customer feedback and request.

Since our addon's licensing is done by Atlassian you can find every detail here and here

Regards

Tuncay

karanbagaria August 14, 2016

Thanks Tuncay, for your quick response.

I Just have one last doubt:

On the link you sent me it states "...You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price..." Does that mean at the end of 12 months, we can choose to keep the plugin with no additional Cost if we do not want to renew maintenance contract?

My team and I we really like your plugin and I need all the information above before we can purchase it (hopefully soon smile). 

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2016

Hi Karan,

Unfortunately after the license expiration you won't be able to use it. (Just like JIRA and all add-ons sold via Atlassian Marketplace)

So, you will need to get 12 months maintenance license after expiration.

Regards

Tuncay

karanbagaria August 15, 2016

Thanks Tunacay for clarifying that.

Suggest an answer