PowerScripts for JIRA: Unable to add a new lf configuration

C Streic January 10, 2018

Hello,

I am using PowerScripts for JIRA and want to add a second lf configuration for my workflow in JIRA software. For this, one needs to add the projects the script applies to or project categories.

When I try to add one of my projects it always says "no matches found". There are three lines written in the log regarding this issue:

/plugins/servlet/kepler/admin/lfconfig [c.k.r.ui.admin.AdminBaseServlet] Rendering : /admin/livefields/liveValidatorConfig.vm
/

plugins/servlet/kepler/admin/lfconfig [c.k.r.ui.admin.AdminBaseServlet] Context properties (5 entries) : [request, quickLinksSections, baseURL, licensed, servletPath]

/rest/keplerrominfo/refapp/latest/explorer/tree/sil.scripts.readonly/children [c.k.r.tree.api.BaseTreeNode] Node: null class com.keplerrominfo.refapp.tree.api.RootTreeNode, parent null

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Muse {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

@C Streic, I believe the reason you can't find your project when setting up a new Live Field is because you already have one configured. You could add the second one to the project category instead of the project itself, or you could just combine the two scripts but you can't have two LF configurations setup on the same project.

Let me know if this helps.

C Streic January 10, 2018

Alright! Thank you Jonathan. I will try to combine the scripts.

Suggest an answer