PowerScripts for JIRA: Unable to add a new lf configuration Edited

Hello,

I am using PowerScripts for JIRA and want to add a second lf configuration for my workflow in JIRA software. For this, one needs to add the projects the script applies to or project categories.

When I try to add one of my projects it always says "no matches found". There are three lines written in the log regarding this issue:

/plugins/servlet/kepler/admin/lfconfig [c.k.r.ui.admin.AdminBaseServlet] Rendering : /admin/livefields/liveValidatorConfig.vm
/

plugins/servlet/kepler/admin/lfconfig [c.k.r.ui.admin.AdminBaseServlet] Context properties (5 entries) : [request, quickLinksSections, baseURL, licensed, servletPath]

/rest/keplerrominfo/refapp/latest/explorer/tree/sil.scripts.readonly/children [c.k.r.tree.api.BaseTreeNode] Node: null class com.keplerrominfo.refapp.tree.api.RootTreeNode, parent null

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

1 accepted

@Christina Streich, I believe the reason you can't find your project when setting up a new Live Field is because you already have one configured. You could add the second one to the project category instead of the project itself, or you could just combine the two scripts but you can't have two LF configurations setup on the same project.

Let me know if this helps.

Alright! Thank you Jonathan. I will try to combine the scripts.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,321 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot