Post Function copy value error on upgrading Jira v6+

m
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

Hi,

I am trialling Jira v6+ and I'm getting the following error when transitioning an issue in Jira

'Could not load FunctionProvider class'

In the workflow there is this Post Function set (it worked in Jira v5.2)

Type: class
Class: com.innovalog.jmwe.plugins.functions.CopyValueFromOtherFieldPostFunction
Arguments:
appendValues = no
sourceField = customfield_10001
destinationField = assignee
oldValue = no

If I delete and re-add the same function it works.

Is there a way to avoid having to redo this in all of our workflows?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

I think you have upgraded your plugin also. your latest plugin module keys might be different and the workflow does not able to pick it up properly. see what are the changes occurred in jsu latest plugin with respect to postfunction module keys.

m
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'see what are the changes occurred in jsu latest plugin with respect to postfunction module keys.' ?

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2013

Every time the workflow postfunction is loading in to the workflow, it loads by means of Pluginkey and module key. If it present in with the same keys then only it execute other wise it throw an error what you stated above.

Anyways I checked jsu's version 1.3.2 and 1.4.2, the plugin and postfunction module keys are same.

Suggest an answer