Possible configuration for order-by-options-suggestions

elisa June 7, 2017

Hej Community!

I'd love to know if anyone knows how to change (or if even possible at all) the suggestions of options for the orderable fields in project overview.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open a project

2. Check the filtered issues on the left side

3. Open the "order by"-suggestion list by click on the arrow (see picture)Screenshot_1.jpg

My first thought was defining it through field configuration - but it doesn't matter.

I'm thankful for any kind of help!

All the best,

Elisa

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

It's a simple alphanumeric sort, and there's a way to change it without code.  I don't know if you could inject some javascript to try to change it.

elisa June 7, 2017

Hej @Nic! Yes, I can do it. But I can't write it but test it. Sorry, I got you wrong. If you could send me a little script to test I would appreciate it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

Javascript is not my strength, I'm afraid I have none that might help.

elisa June 19, 2017

I'll get beck to one of our internal developers - maybe he can help. But it'll take some time. If anyone else has an idea on how to rearrange the sorting options would be lovely!

Thank you, Nic!

Richard Lange June 27, 2019

Is there a way to do this without a code change?

Suggest an answer