Possibility to print issues from service desk?

Christoph Schmitz May 2, 2019

Hi,

is there a possibility to print issues from a Service Desk respectively from the detailed issue view when you head to a specific issue in the "Requests / My requests" section?

Browser print feature is not enough.

1 answer

1 vote
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

Hi @Christoph Schmitz 

I am not aware of any way to directly print(without using the browser print function) or an add-on that provides you with this function.

To use the browser print you can use cntrl+p (windows) or command+p (Mac). This though would then include things like the browser content view and potentially your URL.

Cheers.

Christoph Schmitz May 6, 2019

Ok, but thanks for your reply

Kurian Jacob December 2, 2019

@Christoph Schmitzthis works if you change to the "old view". It still has the print option specific to the issue.

Like Christoph Schmitz likes this
Christoph Schmitz December 3, 2019

Cool thanks, but where can I find this option? Looked it up on google, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it is a cloud feature only? Couldn't find it in my profile settings (not in Jira SD profile settings nor in Jira Software internal settings)

Suggest an answer