It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Possibility to print issues from service desk?

Hi,

is there a possibility to print issues from a Service Desk respectively from the detailed issue view when you head to a specific issue in the "Requests / My requests" section?

Browser print feature is not enough.

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh Community Leader May 02, 2019

Hi @Christoph Schmitz 

I am not aware of any way to directly print(without using the browser print function) or an add-on that provides you with this function.

To use the browser print you can use cntrl+p (windows) or command+p (Mac). This though would then include things like the browser content view and potentially your URL.

Cheers.

Ok, but thanks for your reply

@Christoph Schmitzthis works if you change to the "old view". It still has the print option specific to the issue.

Like Christoph Schmitz likes this

Cool thanks, but where can I find this option? Looked it up on google, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it is a cloud feature only? Couldn't find it in my profile settings (not in Jira SD profile settings nor in Jira Software internal settings)

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you