Portfolio Renew The Evaluation License Key Procedure

Currently we started evaluating the Portfolio JIRA add on. Can someone explain us how we can get a new trail license key? Normally we should be capable of renewing this key 5 times. Thanks for your help

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Daniel Wester Community Champion Mar 31, 2015

On Cloud you can only evaluate for 30 days:

"

At this time we do not offer free extensions for Atlassian Cloud. Subscriptions start at $10 for 10 users per application without any long-term commitment. 

If you need additional evaluation time, you can opt to move forward with the 10-user plan for 30 days, starting at $10. During those 30 days, if you decide the service isn't for you, the Cloud subscription is fully refundable - no questions asked. 

Just Contact us with your invoice number before the end of your first billing period (30 days) and we will process the refund and send a confirmation when complete."

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/evaluation#duringyourevaluation-5

Hello Daniel,

I am talking about Portfolio add-on and currently we are already using an evaluation version.

So I don't understand your answer !!! + If I read the documentation it is mentioned that you can extend up to 5 times the license. But we don't know the how to

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Please login to https://my.atlassian.com/license/evaluation with the id you generated your previous license with and generate a new license.

Do let me know how it goes.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

144 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you