Portfolio-How to refresh Sprint list

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2016

I just stared using Portfolio 2.0, I used the wizard to connect it to our Board.  We have Sprints on the Board that are serving to group Stories for purposes other than scheduling into a release.  They're used as holding buckets to easily remember which Stories were deferred from a Release.  The Stories in each of these "non Sprint" Sprints may be in many Epics.  Is there any way to suppress these non-Sprint Sprints from coming into Portfolio?  I tried emptying one and then deleting it from the Board, but it is still showing in Portfolio. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Allard van Helbergen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2016

Hi Ericka,

Thanks for your question. Currently there is no way to suppress sprints from your connected boards. All sprints on your board will show in your plan.

When you delete a sprint it will be reflected in the schedule upon (re)calculation. However, due to technical limitations you will need to refresh your browser tab for the plan to fully reflect the deletion in all the drop-downs of the scope view.

I hope that answers your question.

Best,
Allard 

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2016

thank you very much for taking the time to help me!  much appreciated!

Suggest an answer