Portfolio Capacity with multiple teams on same sprint

Rikki Worsfold September 28, 2016

Hello, 

I have multiple teams in my Portfolio 2.0 plan and they all use the same sprints, but when I try to view their capacity Portfolio makes me switch to Team View and then still doesn't show the capacity calculations. If I filter down to a single team, it does show me the accurate capacity for that team. The sprint setup is controlled on one central sprint board, but each team does have their own board referencing the master sprint board. 

What do I need to do to have the capacity show up across all the teams? It is very inconvenient to switch to each team to see capacity. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 4.32.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 4.32.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 4.33.05 PM.png

4 answers

0 votes
Rikki Worsfold November 10, 2016

It is the same regardless of whether I'm in the scope view or the reports view. 

0 votes
Rikki Worsfold September 29, 2016

I did. I have the same issues regardless of whether I'm in the scope view or the reports. 

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2016

you can see team capacity in report section.

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2016

Did you try the Team capacity in the report section?

Suggest an answer