Portal Details not displaying in Agent view in Jira (Server) Service Desk

Emily November 22, 2016

We have a issue where the agent completes a new starter 'ticket' via the online portal. This detail includes a start date. When the agent goes into look at the ticket in the queue, the rest of the fields are there but not the start date field. See the screen shots below, with the 'Portal View' and then the 'Agent View'.  All the fields are 'required fields' in the portal. But I can't work out how to get the start date to show in the agent view. I have full admin rights, can create custom fields and screens, but can't work this one out. Any ideas?

. agent view.JPGPortal Request form including Start date.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2016

If you do not see the Start date where Walter mentions, please use the "Where's my field" function under the Admin button. That should provide a clue.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2016

Hi Emily,

On the right side of your screen, there is a separate section showing all date fields. Have you checked if the Start date isn't over there?

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 16.13.36.png

Suggest an answer