It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Portal Details not displaying in Agent view in Jira (Server) Service Desk

Emily Nov 22, 2016

We have a issue where the agent completes a new starter 'ticket' via the online portal. This detail includes a start date. When the agent goes into look at the ticket in the queue, the rest of the fields are there but not the start date field. See the screen shots below, with the 'Portal View' and then the 'Agent View'.  All the fields are 'required fields' in the portal. But I can't work out how to get the start date to show in the agent view. I have full admin rights, can create custom fields and screens, but can't work this one out. Any ideas?

. agent view.JPGPortal Request form including Start date.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout [ACA IT] Community Leader Nov 22, 2016

Hi Emily,

On the right side of your screen, there is a separate section showing all date fields. Have you checked if the Start date isn't over there?

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 16.13.36.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Nov 22, 2016

If you do not see the Start date where Walter mentions, please use the "Where's my field" function under the Admin button. That should provide a clue.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,189 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you