Plugin similar to MPP in JIRA CLoud

Hello,

Do we have a plugin for JIRA Cloud which had a seamless bi directional connectivity with MPP? To be precised, if I create a MPP plan I should be able to create relevant issues in JIRA using this plugin and depending on the logs updated in JIRA MPP would be able to update the plan and predict the results like when will my sub task get completed, will I be able to make it or not, etc.?

Thanks
Sunil M. 

1 answer

0 vote
Sam Hall Community Champion Nov 22, 2016

HI Sunil,

By MPP, I assume you mean Microsoft Project, right?

Did you look at this one?: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.ceptah.mspjirabridge/cloud/overview

I haven't used it myself, but it sounds like it is close to your needs.

Sam

Thank you for the response, Sam.

Yes, I mean MS Project.

Ceptah I have already checked and looks close to my needs. However, it requires a contact to Vendor even for evaluation on either versions (Cloud / Premise). Hence, thought of checking with world if they are aware of any other plugin which can be evaluated as plug n play on JIRA Cloud.

Thanks
Sunil M.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

143 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you