Plugin promotions - are we allowed to announce them here as well ?

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013

Well, I can't comment on the Marketplace new design (hiding descriptions of plugins by default is not good IMHO) but it has a new feature I love: promotions.

I just created a promotion (25% off) a plugin, shall we announce it here as well ? Is this kusher ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2013

closed, thanks all.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2013

Steffen, don't do the same mistake I did: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/219049/advertising-question-was-qanda-pro-autumn-sale

I was slammed by the community :) - and still do not know if it's ok or not, the Answers etiquette is still blurred for me.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2013

No, it means just that: "objects deemed as kushers usually provide happyness". I believe that the announcement that says the plugin gets a discount carries some degree of happyness with it :) - at least traces

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2013

Surely you mean kosher? But kusher is a new word for me, so thanks for that. FWIW, it's fine with me.

Suggest an answer