Plugin doesn't work correctly in new Jira System

JIRA Plugin Developer August 12, 2014

Hello,

I use active objects to store data. I've got a (n : m) - relation between two entities. It seems it doesn't work whenever I try to retrieve all data from Entity B via Entity A. In my own local test system everything works fine.

Furthermore I can't include a web-resource in my velocity-template by putting the context in the header in order to integrate css and js scripts. In my own test system again everything works fine.

What can/should I do?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2014

For anyone looking to answer the "my test system works, live doesn't" with the obvious structural checks (java versions etc), there's loads of detail on that in the original question at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/324567/how-to-install-add-on-properly-in-jira-system (not quite a duplicate though)

However, we still don't know what the actual differences between production and test are, so it's still quite difficult to say where the problem really is.

Suggest an answer