Plug-in for JIRA to perform testing

zack June 30, 2017

Plug-in for JIRA to perform testing

2 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2017

There is a whole category dedicated to testing with JIRA on the Atlassian Marketplace!

Start browsing at the Test Management landing page.

(There is actually a plethora of testing add-ons.)

0 votes
Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2017

Can you clarify your question? There are a lot of add-ons out there for test management in JIRA, but the one you use depends on your requirements.

zack June 30, 2017

I am looking for an add on that can act as a substitute of RFT (Rational Functional Tester). 

zack June 30, 2017

looking for something that can give me the same functionality that of IBM RFT (Rational Functional Tester ) in JIRA.

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2017

I've never used IBM RFT, but from what I can tell from quick research, you're looking for automated testing tools to integrate with JIRA, right?

This blog post might help point you in the right direction. A popular test add-on is Zephyr. There are other test management tools/add-ons for JIRA, but I recommend starting there to see if it might fit your needs.

Suggest an answer